Feel free to take a look at my LinkedIn profile here! If you’re interested in contacting me, please email me to adriana AT littleteacup DOT net
August 2015 – Present: 9 Story Media Group– Toronto, Ontario
Storyboard Revision artist
- Storyboard revision artist for Creative Galaxy, Season 2 (Amazon Prime) (Aug 2015 – May 2016)
- Storyboard revision artist for Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Season 3 (May 2016 – July 2016)
- Storyboard revision artist for The Magic School Bus: Rides Again (July 2016 – Present)
April 2015 – July 2015: Various
Freelance Storyboard Artist
- Storyboard artist for one episode of Peg + Cat, Season 2 (PBS) (9 Story Media Group)
- Storyboard artist for episode portion of ToonMart Marty (Sardine Productions)
- Storyboard artist for short film “Death Drives a Minivan” (Bull-Dog Pictures)
January 2015 – April 2015: Little Tugboat Productions – Toronto, Ontario
Storyboard Artist / Storyboard Revision artist
- Storyboard artist for two episodes; storyboard revision artist for various episodes of The Adventures of Napkin Man, Season 2.
November 2013 – May 2014: 9 Story Media Group– Toronto, Ontario
Storyboard Revision Artist – Arthur (PBS).
- Storyboard revision artist for Arthur, Season 18
May 2013 – October 2013: Little Tugboat Productions – Toronto, Ontario
Scene Set Up – The Adventures of Napkin Man
- Help manage live action backgrounds
- Help make scenes ready for animation
August 2012 – April 2013: Cookie Jar / DHX Media– Toronto, Ontario
Storyboard Revision Artist – Johnny Test
- Storyboard revision artist for Johnny Test, Season 6
October 2011 – August 2012: 9 Story Entertainment – Toronto, Ontario
Scene Set Up / Posing – Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood (PBS)
- Help build/revise design work.
- Do scene set up and basic posing for animators (backgrounds, props, etc.).
- Help with design reshoots.
August 2010 – November 2010: 9 Story Entertainment – Toronto, Ontario
Flash design breaker, Storyboard revision artist and Flash Animator
- Built character rotations and assets for the Gnasty Gnomes pilot episode
- Provided storyboard revisions for Pound Puppies (Hasbro).
- Animated scenes for Pound Puppies’ episodes 4 – 7.
April 2010 – June 2010: Chocolate Liberation Front – Toronto, Ontario
Storyboard and Flash Artist
- Drew and composed storyboards for ten online games for the upcoming interactive website of the Wild Kratts show.
- Built character assets in Flash for website and game animation, including 8-point rotations and lip sync.
- Animated some of the creatures appearing in the games.
February 2009—Present: Self-employed – Milton, Ontario
- Script, design and draw the comic strip “Fall on Me” for free online publishing (in English and in Spanish) on a weekly basis.
- Designed and produced three volumes of 100 “Fall on Me” strips each for self-publishing.
- Provided colour design for comic pages for Katie Shanahan’s “Flight, Volume 7” anthology contribution.
- Penciled, inked and coloured 3 pages’ worth of a 6-page comic for the “Womanthology: Heroic” anthology (IDW Publishing) , along with artist Fiona Staples. Story written by Jody Houser.
- Designed characters, penciled and inked 7 pages for a Princeless short story, (Action Lab Entertainment), published in the summer of 2013.
- Created a short 7-page comic story for the Where is Home? Volume 2 comic and illustration anthology.
January 2008—October 2011: Self-employed – Milton, Ontario
- Provide commissioned illustrations for personal use to various clients according to their requests.
- Design business logos.
- Worked with Illustrate iT, Inc. to create a storyboard and animate a short video for Wistia (September – October 2011)
- Provided Flash character rigging services for House of Cool (2010)
April 2006—July 2008: Light Bug Productions, LLC – Houston, TX
- Provided direction, story adaptation to screen, character designs, storyboards, key animation, inking and compositing for a 6-minute classically animated children’s vignette, “The Firefly and the Stars” (a 2009 KidsFirst! Best Award winner, a 2010 Official Selection at the Wild and Scenic Film Festival and winner of a gold REMI at the 2010 WorldFest – Houston International Film Festival).
April 2006—July 2008: Stone Soup Traditional Cel Animation – Houston, TX
Freelance Artist/Classical Animator
- Provided character animation, storyboards, designs, layouts, creative solutions and original drawings of characters or backgrounds, according to each client’s needs. Worked on website animation and commercials that were broadcasted locally in Houston, TX.
September 2002 – April 2005: Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning – Oakville, ON, Canada
3-year Post-Secondary Diploma Degree in Classical Animation.
- January – April 2003: Worked as animation assistant for 3rd year students.
- April 2003: Nominated for the John M. McNeill Memorial Award for Outstanding First Year Animation Students.
August 1999 – December 2001: Montgomery College – Conroe, TX
Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts (with Honors and scholarship)
- Fall 2001: Acted as advisor for college’s literary and arts ‘zine.
- August 2000 – May 2001: Worked as student editor for college’s literary and arts ‘zine (2001 edition).
- Spring 2000: Participated as cast member in college’s musical.
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society.
Computer Skills: Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Sketchbook Pro; moderate knowledge of Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Audition and Dreamweaver. PC and Macintosh.
Languages: English and Spanish.
References: Available upon request